• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Me luv seals, clube it!!!

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Me luv da seals, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh. Club it!!!!

Me luv you Ronald

Ketchup or catsup with dat.

I'd like to thank everyone for your participation. Me go to mental hospitable now ;-)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Welcome to Teh Clube. Your award, sir ...

Teh plaque, silly, not teh Connie Cooper.

Ronald McDonald will get teh little old Polish lady a Happy Meal in your honor.

ludes98

Cyburbian
Congrats! How long did that take? It hasn't been that long since the Tunanator replaced the Tuna.

The One

Cyburbian
Seals

I heard that the Canadian Govt. is allowing 300,000 seals to be killed this year (3 weeks old+ is considered old enough to club). I guess the Polish and other Central Euro's enjoy wearing dead seals, since this appears to be the market for this sort of thing??

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Congratulations on being the first fish to join us in the Clube this Friday. Hmmm... Friday..fish...fry...mmmmmm....

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tunanator said:
Who is this Tuna you speak of;)

She looky yummie, but me want dis:p
:p
U mean the Cigar, Right!!
Anyways Congrats and a pat on the rump, err.. I mean a pat on the back!!! :)

BKM

Cyburbian
Congrats for the new level of slackertude. The seal thing? Well, for those of us who are non -veggies...