• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Me Plan Pretty

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Good bye!

Get out of my universe. Me plan pretty. Look at my neighborhood. I wrote master plan. And zoning ordinance. Me allow plasma and blood donation centers in middle of suburban neighborhood. Me show you:

What about you? In Bizarro Neighborhood, what makes sense? Me read Super List of Planning Jargon thread. Me sense you happy, not frustrated. Me want you to be uncreative. So please, show or tell me what make sense in Bizarro Neighborhood. Me update master plan and zoning ordinance then.

Hello and thank you for staying away. Please don't come again soon.

SGB

Cyburbian
I suppose this is the risk you take when your commercial district permits both retail and medical offices.

;)

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Welcome to Bizarro Buffalo!

Look! It lifestyle center, with store affluent Bizarro Buffalonian love, like Restoration Hardware, Crate and Barrel and P.F. Chang's! National business flocking to open store in Bizarro Buffalo! Lifestyle center everywhere in suburban Bizarro Buffalo.

Wow! New urbanism in Bizarro Buffalo! Bizarro Buffalo developer are leader in adopting innovative planning concept, like new urbanism.

Wow! Check out the development along Bizarro Buffalo River. Bizarro Buffalonian love Starbucks.

Check out yuppie gentrify Bizarro East Side of Bizarro Buffalo!

Wow! Bizarro Buffalo is home to growing number of young professional. Seem like all that move to Bizarro Buffalo come from Bizarro North Carolina, especially Bizarro Charlotte.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Next, we visit Bizarro Cyburbianites.

Meet bizarro El Guapo.

Here bizarro El Feo.

Bizrro jorbanb look like madman.

Bizarro REM like rugby.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Bizarro Providence, shown below, is New England's largest city with 5 million residents. It is considered "the Hub" of the region and its elected officials care deeply for the public interest. Its high speed transit and public schools are the envy of the nation. Suburban residents are known as PIMBY's - "please . . .in my backyard!"

Bizarro Boston, shown below, is the "little brother" city. It has all the minor league sports teams. Its residents say "at least its affordable," as they commute for over an hour into Providence through hellish traffic jams.

boiker

Cyburbian
Bizzaro Boiker and Mendelman

Bizzaro Boiker drink lots and womanize. Bizzaro Mendelman party all night and yell loud.

Both belong to frat: Bizzaro Bizzaro Bizzaro

El Feo

Cyburbian
Bizarro El Feo sad. Real El Feo curious. Why Bizarro El Feo just small red x?

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Real El Feo,

check properties of Bizzaro El Feo little red x and you have hint.