• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Meat from accused killer's farm may have contained human remains

nerudite

Cyburbian
I heard the news last night right before an Affordable Housing Advisory Board meeting. We were all talking about it together (the Board and staff), and most of us were pretty grossed out/sick. They said the meat didn't go outside of the immediate area, but still that's so nasty and disturbing.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
I heard on the radio that the guy used to bring his homemade sausages to neighbourhood barbeques. Oh, man - I think I going to make a harder effort to go vegetarian, this just grosses me out so much.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Its like he gotr the idea from watching the old B movie, "Motel Hell"

jordanb

Cyburbian
Ok, people, let's just calm down now.

The FDA inspects all meat and mandates that none be more than 4% human flesh. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

;-)

Budgie

Cyburbian
Rumpy Tunanator said:
For those of you who have seen the movie Snatch./QUOTE]

Was Snatch the movie where the foxy voodoo sista' fed the honky chacker man to the razorbacks.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
Was Snatch the movie where the foxy voodoo sista' fed the honky chacker man to the razorbacks.

We got our Snatches mixed up. I'm thinking of the one made by Guy Ritchee in which the one british goon feeds people to his pigs who cross the line. :-c

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
jordanb said:
The FDA inspects all meat and mandates that none be more than 4% human flesh. I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

That's right. In the good old days, folks used to lose their limbs working at the slaughterhouses and packing plants in Chicago. You think our grandparents cared about whether their ground beef contained a bit of long pig? They turned out just fine, not like these kids of today, I'll tell you.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Dan said:
That's right. In the good old days, folks used to lose their limbs working at the slaughterhouses and packing plants in Chicago. You think our grandparents cared about whether their ground beef contained a bit of long pig? They turned out just fine, not like these kids of today, I'll tell you.

Ain't that the truth. What's more some that people meat not only tasted good, it was good for you. Our grandparents didn't have all these crazies wondern' 'round shooting each other and wanting get get gay married and such... Ya ask me, I say it's all that muckraker Upton Sinclairs fault. No good damn commie...just couldn't leave well enough alone. :p

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Years ago I read a book about the Donner party. It said human flesh tastes just like pork. So if some gets mixed in with the Italian sausage, who's gonna notice?

smarty

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
Years ago I read a book about the Donner party. It said human flesh tastes just like pork. So if some gets mixed in with the Italian sausage, who's gonna notice?

whaddya mean PORK?!?!? I thought everyone, er, thing.....tasted like Chicken.