• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Mendelman & Mendelwoman, any relation? Happy Birthday Mendalwoman!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Mendelman & Mendelwoman, any relation?

I see that there is a mendelman & mendelwoman. I only noticed because it says its her birthday. Is she also a caveman planner?;)

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
She is the caveman planner's much better half. Wish her a happy birthday for us Mendelman!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
she is my wife.

she has posted once or twice, but doesn't post much because she is a much better worker than I am.

She wanted to know what this place is like, so she signed up trying to mess with me. Didn't really work, but it was cute.

Here is mendelwoman and I on a Toronto beach with friends:
1418Toronto-med.jpg
She and I are the two on the right.

By the way, I'll tell her that you noticed her birthday. she's 25 today.

nerudite

Cyburbian
Give her a big happy birthday... and tell her she gets 3 cheers for putting up with you. ;)

SGB

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
Give her a big happy birthday... and tell her she gets 3 cheers for putting up with you. ;)
I'm sure Nerudite meant three beers for putting up with you. :b: :b: :b:

I hope she has a very happy b-day!

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Happy birthday, Mendelwoman! As a Cyburbian from the Chicago region, we will expect Mendleman to bring you to the Chicago Laefest when JNL is in town.

JNL

Cyburbian
Happy Birthday mendelwoman - 1979 was an excellent year to be born, eh Rumpy?

Status
Not open for further replies.