• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Merry Christmas, gang!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Metty Christmas, gang!

Merry Christmas, PlannerGirl!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Merry Christmas, Planderella!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Merry Christmas, Journeymouse!

The Irish One

thank you dan and a merry christmas to you. That pic is so beautiful I'm gonna cry. I'm sending phantom kolackies to all of you . Have a JERRY X-MAS!!!!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Thanks Dan!

Merry Christmas to you. If I had access to my DSL I'd find a nice pic for you, but alas, I don't have time to wait at 28,800

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
PlannerGirl said:
My first white christmas!!
In DC? Wow ... gotta' love it.

No snow in KC yet, not even a single flake.

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
3 inches started tues about 2pm and ended christmas day about 2pm, mix of snow and ice and its all gone now but it was pretty. caught us totaly off guard.

Our friends in the NE got socked!

PG

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Thank you Dan! You are remarkably prescient. I actually purchased a copy of the "Redneck Night Before Christmas" at the Sanford Books A Million and gave it to my brother (mr. hunter and fisherman type guy) this year. Hope you had a wonderful holiday away from those Winter Garden truck guys!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Hope everyone had a great holiday...it sure does suck to be back at work. Am I ever going to get anything done?? There are like 800 unread topics in Cyburbia to read....