• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Millionaire Cut Up Body, Found Not Guilty of Murder

Should this guy walk?

• No, through the bum in jail.

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No, the legal system is a joke, give 'em the chair!

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • He's innocent, but yet somewhat deranged (sorry deranged)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yep, hey if I had the money, I'd weasel out of it too.

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Hey if O.J. can do it, who can't.

Votes: 4 26.7%

• Total voters

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
Well it looks like the legal system is falling apart these days

http://www.cnn.com/2003/LAW/11/11/fugitive.heir.ap/index.html

I guess if you have the money, you can kill whoever you want.

MODS please delete other thread, I goofed.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Fry the bastard... he killed the guy, probably killed his wife, and shoplifted for 5 bucks when he had 500 bucks in his wallet!
That guy should go to jail right away!

Queen B

Cyburbian
How the hell could he get away with that??

If you kill someone in self defense, you aren't going to hack them up. Period.
That is just wrong....

otterpop

Cyburbian
One of the amazing things about this story is he was acquitted of a crime he admitted to and yet the jury was not from California.

Habanero

Cyburbian
otterpop said:
One of the amazing things about this story is he was acquitted of a crime he admitted to and yet the jury was not from California.

Wasn't he a crossdresser for a bit? Freak (sorry crossdressing homicidal freaks)

tsc

Cyburbian
This guy is from my County,, from Scarsdale... big news hear.. and a big shocker.

What the heck is happening???? Ummm the court trial was in Texas!

tsc

Cyburbian
on a side note

"Throughout the trial, the defense tried to blame Westchester County District Attorney Jeanine Pirro for Durst's predicament, suggesting that publicity of the Kathleen Durst investigation hounded him to flee to Galveston, and then to panic once Black was dead." ~ The Journal News

Our DA, Jeanine Pirro, was one of People magazines 1997 50 Most Beautiful People ....just how nutty can that be. I don't think so... but here she is....