• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Mixed drinks on a whole new level...damn!

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
This should explain everything
The teens, who were reported to be in a comalike state, were being treated at Kenner Regional Medical Center for convulsions and hallucinations. It was not clear when the overdoses happened.

Kids - money + bordem = Doing whatever it takes to get messed up ;-)

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
I suppose this would be an inopportune time to mention that the seeds of the Morning Glory flower (particulary heavenly blue) contain quantities of lysergic acid - a proto-form of lysergic acid diethylimide-25 (aka LSD). Back in the 60's nurseries had to pull them off the shelves because of all the hippies out there.
Two hours after ingesting them (about 2-3 packets crushed) the user experiences a low level 'trip' accompanied by sometimes serious digestive disorders - so informed sources tell me.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Zoning Goddess said:
Put them in for the Darwin Awards.

If they don't die (Sorry :-$ ) then they aren't true Darwin Award winners.
Have not seen a website for runners up for a Darwin Award.

Budgie

Cyburbian
Maister said:
I suppose this would be an inopportune time to mention that the seeds of the Morning Glory flower (particulary heavenly blue) contain quantities of lysergic acid - a proto-form of lysergic acid diethylimide-25 (aka LSD). Back in the 60's nurseries had to pull them off the shelves because of all the hippies out there.
Two hours after ingesting them (about 2-3 packets crushed) the user experiences a low level 'trip' accompanied by sometimes serious digestive disorders - so informed sources tell me.

Which begs the question, "Why not just buy a couple of hits?"

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Budgie said:
Which begs the question, "Why not just buy a couple of hits?"
For the same reason one might try drinking cough syrup containing dextromethorphan hydrobromide in it or making tea infused with large quantities of nutmeg, or smoking dried banana peels?

Budgie

Cyburbian
Maister said:
For the same reason one might try drinking cough syrup containing dextromethorphan hydrobromide in it or making tea infused with large quantities of nutmeg, or smoking dried banana peels?

The reason is???????

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Budgie said:
The reason is???????
desperation (there is NOTHING to do).....urinalysis (who's going to test for toxic doses of nutmeg?).....availability (where you going to find ganja on a military base?) Legality (Aha! that's the 10th time you bought bananas at the PX this weekyou're coming with us...) That's what my source tells me at any rate.

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Maister said:

where do you learn this? I have said it before, I will say it again, you scare me.