• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Monday Cat Meme - Caption Contest (11/16/2020)

Contest winner gets an excellent real-life prize.
Mailed by me via USPS.
(Think of it as an early Holiday Season present!)

Monday_Meme (2).jpg
"Maybe Monday doesn't like you either."

(Contest winner can cede the prize to the runner-up.)

Winners!
  • Prizes to females will be mailed by me.
  • Prizes to males will be mailed by my male business partner, (unless you prefer that they be mailed by me).
We do major online auction stuff and keep everything confidential.
I'll PM each of you with a few more details.

FIRST PLACE:
Mondays . . . the giant turds in the litterbox of life.

First Runner-up:
knocks Monday off the counter

2nd Runner-up:
Monday: I lift my tail in your general direction.

"Honorable Mentions":
Off to plan your destruction and world domination.
I am struggling to caption this, but "fart-tweeting" and cat-themed "page-a-day calendars" on sale at Barnes and Noble are swirling in my mind.

Today Terraplnr's prize was sent to her via media mail. It takes 10 business day, so she'll get it @ Dec 16th.

Tomorrow Dandy's prize will be sent out to her via media mail.

Later tomorrow the males will have their turn.
Guys, start thinking about what you'd want a very discreet middle-aged male ebay dealer to send you for free. We have just about everything. Doesn't have to be media.
If you don't want anything for yourself, it can be a gift you need to give a relative or friend. Gifts for a females will probably include some tasteful costume jewelry, unless they're like me & don't want more jewelry.

terraplnr

Cyburbian
Today Terraplnr's prize was sent to her via media mail. It takes 10 business day, so she'll get it @ Dec 16th.

Tomorrow Dandy's prize will be sent out to her via media mail.

Later tomorrow the males will have their turn.
Guys, start thinking about what you'd want a very discreet middle-aged male ebay dealer to send you for free. We have just about everything. Doesn't have to be media.
If you don't want anything for yourself, it can be a gift you need to give a relative or friend. Gifts for a females will probably include some tasteful costume jewelry, unless they're like me & don't want more jewelry.
Thank you!