• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

More on Ahnold für Governator

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Ahnöld's Web site is up! Check out http://www.joinarnold.com/ .

"They, the politicians are not doing their job. They fiddle, they fumble, and they fail."

There's also a commercial online, for those of us who aren't lucky enough to live in California. It's really hard to take the ad seriously, unfortunately, especially when you keep thinking "It's the Terminator!" when you hear that distinctive Austrian accent..

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Dan said:
There's also a commercial online, for those of us who aren't lucky enough to live in California. It's really hard to take the ad seriously, unfortunately, especially when you keep thinking "It's the Terminator!" when you hear that distinctive Austrian accent..

I especially like his accent making it sound like he wants a "physically responsible government." :)

SGB

Cyburbian
Re: Re: More on Ahnold für Governator

NHPlanner said:
I especially like his accent making it sound like he wants a "physically responsible government." :)

I'm sure he wants that, too! Don't forget, under the Bush Sr. administration Ahnold was the Chairman of the President's Council on Physical Fitness.