• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

More Pointless, yet somewhat funny, animation from overseas....

Deliverance meets the Dukes of Hazzard. Very interesting.....

Why did those KFC chickens in the end look like they had on KKK hoods?

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
Deliverance meets the Dukes of Hazzard. Very interesting.....

Why did those KFC chickens in the end look like they had on KKK hoods?

They did have KKK hoods on! :) that was NOT your imagination! :)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Am I the only one who found that very pointless but very, very funny. Put the Dukes of Hazard in anything and it's automatically cool.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Duke Of Dystopia said:
They did have KKK hoods on! :) that was NOT your imagination! :)

That was great.

Is there some "real life" connection between the founder/ceo of KFC and the KKK?

I'm trying to figure out that connection if there is one.

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
Am I the only one who found that very pointless but very, very funny. Put the Dukes of Hazard in anything and it's automatically cool.

Or Mr. T! Ever see any of the Mr. T vs.... websites? Hilarious!

H

Cyburbian
That was a riot! Just too much. :-D

John Schneider’s (Beau Duke’s) mom lived down the street from me in Atlanta when I was little.

Is it bad that the dueling banjos song makes me tap my foot and do the chicken dance? Am I that big of a southern hillbilly redneck that I actually like the song for its musical value?

I am both happy and sad now. :) :(

biscuit

Cyburbian
H said:
Am I that big of a southern hillbilly redneck that I actually like the song for its musical value?
Yes you are. And acceptance that you have a problem is the first step to recovery. ;)

... who am I kidding? I like it too.

Because Deliverance was filmed (the River scenes at least) about 10 miles from my hometown, just for the fun of it I used to tell people at parties that my Dad played the possum looking kid who played Dueling Banjos. Always an interesting way freak people out. :-D

OMG. My belly hurts from trying to stifle my chortling! Can someone please post the Gonads and Strife Squirrel link for me? Pretty please?

WHHHHHHEEEEEEEE