• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

More Trip Generation Questions

jspence

Could someone with a copy of the ITE handy tell me the trip generation numbers for small animal hospital and gym (We have a new gym coming called Curves for Woman which is a 30 minute station oriented workout with no classes, pool, aerobics etc. It is only 1500 sq ft.)

Thanks

Need to see if the numbers are real different...I know the older versions didn't have a veterinarian number but I am hoping the newer editions do.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
jspence said:
Could someone with a copy of the ITE handy tell me the trip generation numbers for small animal hospital and gym (We have a new gym coming called Curves for Woman which is a 30 minute station oriented workout with no classes, pool, aerobics etc. It is only 1500 sq ft.)

Thanks

Need to see if the numbers are real different...I know the older versions didn't have a veterinarian number but I am hoping the newer editions do.
Sorry for the late reply. I haven't received the latest (7th Ed.) of the ITE Manual yet. There is no vet land use in the 6th Ed., and only one sample survey for the Health Club use. It gives a figure of 0.3 tips/1000 sq. ft in the a.m. peak hour and 4.3 trips/1000 sq. ft. for the p.m. peak hour.