• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

More Walmat customer news

Seabishop

Cyburbian
The perpetrators were merely lashing out against the corporate giant which destroyed their local economies. ;)

I remember lots of those "you gave my girlfriend a hard time" guys from working in discount retail. They would always come marching in the store because someone told their girls they couldn't return a pair of filthy sneakers or some item we never carried. How delicately do you have to speak to "someone's girl?" I can't say anyone ever beat me with baseball bats on Christmas Eve though.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
GeogPlanner said:
i can't belive the tone of that article. it was like it was too shocking.
I am glad to say that I do find it shocking. I am always shocked to see that there are people in this world so poorly socialized and so depraved that they would do something like this, forget about the day. These people need to be rounded up. They need to be confined to prison for the rest of their lives. They don't need "rehabilitation." They don't need "humane conditions" (they are not, themselves, human). They need to be locked up and forgotten. Nothing more, nothing less.