• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Mornin'

TGlass

Hey, all, my name is Tim, I'm a 19 year old planning student at Miami (OH) University. I am a "road geek" as well as a planning geek and specialize in my hometown of Detroit!

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Welcome to Cyburbia. I'm more of a transit geek than a road geek myself. Comes with the job I guess.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Welcome Tim - a Detroit perspective is certainly welcome around here since we seem to talk about it alot.

TGlass

Thanks for the welcomes.

I'm becoming more of a transit geek as I learn more about it. As a native of the Motor City, my early definition of public transportation was Park N' Ride lots at freeway interchanges. Trains were something pigs rode on. But I'm learning.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
TGlass said:
Hey, all, my name is Tim, I'm a 19 year old planning student at Miami (OH) University. I am a "road geek" as well as a planning geek and specialize in my hometown of Detroit!
A collegiate rival! :p

Welcome to the forums from a Ball State grad (who also happens to share your first name).