• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Moving on to TMNT....

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Yes, you might also be one of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

TMNT

Which one are you?

Appropriately, I am...

buffy

I dont remember this show but apparently I am DOnatello, always screwing michelangelo.

So wanna go for it?

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
What kind of craze has my w....I mean....Mary Poppins started???

I'm evil apparently...

nerudite

Cyburbian
My favorite TMNT show was one where this ninja rabbit came to earth and was causing all kinds of havoc. At one point this ninja rabbit starts talking... In English. So then one of the turtles says something like "wow, a mutant ninja rabbit from another time and dimension... and naturally, he speaks English!" I used to love the lines like that... the sacarsm targeted at adults. But then, I think I only watched about five or six episodes... maybe I got the good ones. Luckily Family Guy carries on the sarcastic tradition.

Wannaplan?

Galactic Superstar
Fun Facts: Didja Know?

Hey, did you know that Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles began in 1984 by Kevin Eastman and Peter Laird? It was a black and white comic book published by Mirage Studios. Mirage studios was owned and operated by Eastman & Laird. It was their own creation: they did not go to DC (makers of Batman, the AOL Time Warner company) or Marvel (Spider-Man). It was all the rage back then, spawning many rip-offs and parodies. I picked up Adolescent Radioactive Blackbelt Hamsters back in 1985 when I was 13.

donk

Cyburbian
I'm michealangelo too.

Beaner in university we were cataloging and cleaning up my roomates comic book collection and came across black belt hamsters. We hazed him pretty hard about it, but then again, he still read XMen and Spideman.

Another Michaelangelo.

When my cousins were little (in the mid to late 80's), they used to tie a cloth diaper around their waist and only refer to themselves as the TMNT character they were, and only refer to my aunt as "Master Splinter". Highly embarrassing for my poor aunt in public places. but then again, she let them do it.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Yet another Michelangelo :p

What's with the craze(sp?) of these generators?

What's next? Which AGD character are you? Which MST3k character are you?

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
SkeLeton said:
Yet another Michelangelo :p

What's with the craze(sp?) of these generators?

What's next? Which AGD character are you? Which MST3k character are you?
My wife got the urge (Care Bear thread) after going through the FAC late Saturday night and seeing some of the political ones that were done in the past....then Stumpf ran with the smurfs and TMNT. :)

donk

Cyburbian
To go along with the proposed planning themed avatar week, someone needs to generate a what type of developer /architect / planner are you test.