• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

multiple photo upload?

boiker

Cyburbian
Didn't see it addressed anywhere, but I want to upload multiple photos at once... any way to do this?

Edit:
chet, let me clarify. It appears that I can only upload a single pic at a time to the gallery. I was hoping there is a way to upload say 5 pics at one time, rather than picking the file, clicking upload.....wait, click ok, pick a file, click upload..wait...click ok.

Last edited:

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
I'm not sure if this is really your question, but If you are trying to put multiple pictures in one post, you can upload them to ther gallery then use

boiker

Cyburbian
chet, let me clarify. It appears that I can only upload a single pic at a time to the gallery. I was hoping there is a way to upload say 5 pics at one time, rather than picking the file, clicking upload.....wait, click ok, pick a file, click upload..wait...click ok.