• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

My Halloween Costume Is...

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
im the dead bride this year the costume rocks!. ive already won 2 contests with it

white dress all riped and dirty, black roses, black hose, blood down the front. black and red vail.

FUN

donk

Cyburbian
I'll be dressed as an annoyed person who has to stay home on a friday night to make sure the house and windows are not vandalized.

I wish the kids would learn that when the porch, hall and main lights are off I've run out of candy.

JNL

Cyburbian
I'm going to be a nun.. but an evil nun! Complete with fishnets and black stiletto boots.

Plannerbabs

Cyburbian
I'm going to be out. Somewhere far away from the geedy little rugrats in my neighborhood, enjoying a nice dinner. And preparing to clean off TP and eggs.