• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

My Neighborhood...Pics for all to see!

JivecitySTL

Cyburbian
Hi everyone. Since I'm new to the forum, thought the best introduction I can make is to give you a tour of the neighborhood in which I live, St. Louis's Central West End. Feel free to show pics of your neighborhoods too. Hope you enjoy.....

PART I:

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Excellent pics Jive!

Do you work for the City? One of our planners recently left and moved to St. Louis - I think he's the new Urban Design director for the MPO...(?)

JivecitySTL

Cyburbian
I am not employed by the City, but I do work in marketing for an urban-oriented organization. I'm not an urban planner, I just love cities. Our metropolitan planning agency is known as the East-West Gateway Coordinating Council http://www.ewgateway.org/.

Last edited:
Ah... takes me back to grad school days. one of my prof's dad was a big planning muckety muck in St. Louis - John Farris. If I shut the blinds in my office and pretended I was looking at slides, I'm transported back to my economic dev. class! Great pictures, Jive.