• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

My new ride! (with props to El Guapo)

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Here it is, my 1993 Volvo 944 Turbo. Got it in Chicago, has 95K (just breaking in). Thanks to El Guapo for his advice on what to look for, what to avoid, and how to make sure that it makes it another 300K or so. Now, if there were only a good Volvo mechanic in Decatur...
1419Volvo940-2-med.jpg

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Sweet, I've been eyeing up 3-4 year old S70's lately, but I just can't part with the coinage. Congrats DH.

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Classic squares-ville Volvo! Loving it(tm)

I personally have been jonesing for a classic 122s for the longest time.

tsc

Cyburbian
nice, I still havent given up my grey 91 740. We are thinking of keeping her now. It only has 125k.... and it is a fairly comfy commuting car. Mine is sported up with my Swedish roof rack system....

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
tsc said:
nice, I still havent given up my grey 91 740. We are thinking of keeping her now. It only has 125k.... and it is a fairly comfy commuting car. Mine is sported up with my Swedish roof rack system....
Post a pic! I know I (and I bet EG) would love to see it!

martini

Cyburbian
bye bye kitties....

1498intvolvo_sm.jpg

now THIS is what I'm lusting after for a Volvo. Yeah the new ones are nice and all, but an old classic like this? Can't be beat in my book.