• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

My poor Volvo.....

tsc

Cyburbian
A month ago this woman pulled out in front of me and stopped in my lane.... and my poor 740 couldn't stop fast enough to avoid a collision. If she had just kept going... I would have missed her, but she did that deer in headlight thing. Well anyway... of course her car was fatally wounded... piece of chevy $#$@@%! and my lovely 740 suffered a few banged lights and a cracked grille. I have been scoping around... anyone have any good internet leads on parts for a 91 740? Used of course are fine... but I have seen prices all over the board. I have been checking out the brickboard... but some of their leads no longer exist.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Hummmmm.......

Funny you should ask about Volvo parts on this very board. ;)

PM me and I'll give you a phone number to call tonight. When you call, have a pad of paper ready to write down my top-secret volvo parts supplier list. Or send an email address and I'll write it up for you.

Viva la Brick!

mendelman

Unfrozen Caveman Planner
Staff member
Thank God she's OK

Well, hopefully your car doesn't have this much damage:
8-!

Or trade your now damaged lovely for this lovely:
:-D

(EG: calm now, calm)

el Guapo

Capitalist
Mendelman,
Oh' the humanity! What kind of animal would do that?
Show this sort of thing no more, please.

It was a 83 turbo intercooler stick also...:-(