• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

My son's first pictures....

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
AIB boiker's post of the ultrasound pics from his latest....allow me to introduce pics of Baby NHPlannerGroupie (already decided on a name.....so no naming contest, sorry. ;-) )

Here's Wesley John:

Moderator note:

Image links broken

SGB

Cyburbian
Congratulations!

Is that the Londonderry comp plan WJ is reading already?

:-D

Last edited:

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Congrats and best wishes.
Pray everybody remains healthy.

Wesley John sounds like a good New England name.

boiker

Cyburbian
congrats again.. it's nearly gametime....get diapers, bottles, 2 changes of clothes, blankeys, portable crib, car seats, rash treatment, burp rags, lotions, binkies, favorite stuffed animals, bumpers, activity playsets, etc. ready.

NHPlanner

Staff member
boiker said:
congrats again.. it's nearly gametime.....
Not quite yet....but we have already got a 9 page registry at Babies R Us. ;-)

Next week is the official halfway point....20 weeks.

biscuit

Cyburbian
boiker said:
congrats again.. it's nearly gametime....get diapers, bottles, 2 changes of clothes, blankeys, portable crib, car seats, rash treatment, burp rags, lotions, binkies, favorite stuffed animals, bumpers, activity playsets, etc. ready.
Don't forget the pack and play. That thing came in very handy while my 5 month old neice was with us last week.

Budgie

Cyburbian
What's with all this procreation stuff? In the immortal words of Neil, "Boom Shanker" or in other words "May the seed of your loin be fruitful in the belly of your woman". Congrats

Would you like my recipe for home made baby whips?

biscuit

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
What's with all this procreation stuff?
Indeed. What are we going to discuss here in the FAC once we're all either married off and/or knocked up? ;-)

DecaturHawk

Cyburbian
Congratulations! So, will it be Wes, or will you insist on Wesley? (We have a Michael--his name is not Mike, although my MIL still doesn't seem to understand this). B-)

nerudite

Cyburbian
Yay! More little planners! Start saving now so he can get into the junior hockey program... none of that wussy AYSO stuff! ;)

NHPlanner

Staff member
DecaturHawk said:
Congratulations! So, will it be Wes, or will you insist on Wesley? (We have a Michael--his name is not Mike, although my MIL still doesn't seem to understand this). B-)
I'm already calling him Wes. :) I imagine the only real time we'll use the full name is when he's in trouble.....much like my mom did with my name. :p

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Congratulations NH Planner! The little guy looks like he's about ready to come on out and attend his first Planning Commission meeting! (When's the due date?) :)

NHPlanner

Staff member
Zoning Goddess said:
Congratulations NH Planner! The little guy looks like he's about ready to come on out and attend his first Planning Commission meeting! (When's the due date?) :)
November 15. :)

Rem

Cyburbian
That boy's got a big head (sorry Wes) - or at least that's the only thing I can ever make out of ultrasound pictures. 20 weeks to go - it always seemed like an eternity to me - here's hoping your patience holds out.

Budgie said:
Would you like my recipe for home made baby whips?
My god man, spread the love. Whipping babies is wrong - wait until they are teenagers. ;-)

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
Oh! My sweet Wesley!! Congrats!! How exciting. Keep us posted on the updates!!

(BTW, Mac just turned one! Boy does the time fly.)

Belle said:
Actually, I think that's "sorry, Planner Groupie"!

Congratulations! Great name.
So true, and Agreed!

And Biscuit is right - the pack and play becomes essential once the little monkey starts to get mobile.

And here's a tip:

The only diaper rash ointment/severe dry baby skin moisturizer you'll ever need. And it works great on your and Groupie's poor chapped and raw hands from all the obsessive hand washing new parents do.

Planner Groupie

Cyburbian
Rem said:
That boy's got a big head (sorry Wes) - or at least that's the only thing I can ever make out of ultrasound pictures. 20 weeks to go - it always seemed like an eternity to me - here's hoping your patience holds out.

My god man, spread the love. Whipping babies is wrong - wait until they are teenagers. ;-)

Thanks REM on the comment about the big head. I am so looking forward to that!

NHPlanner

Staff member
Trail Nazi said:
(BTW, Mac just turned one! Boy does the time fly.)
[ot]
Speaking of which....ever get your pics from DC developed to share? ;-)[/ot]

Last edited:

biscuit

Cyburbian
Downtown said:
Kegals Kegals Kegals! :p
Epidural Epidural Epidural!

[ot]aren't kegal excersizes supposed to have other...urm... benefits as well?;-)[/ot]

NHPlanner

Staff member
biscuit said:
[ot]aren't kegal excersizes supposed to have other...urm... benefits as well?;-)[/ot]
[ot]In a word....yes. ;-)[/ot]