• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

MZ and teh clube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Michelle Zone's 1,000 posts have the content of 2,000 posts from mere mortals like the rest of us. She's truly a beloved member of the Cyburbia community, so it's my honor to award her with membership to .... Teh Clube.

Prost!

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Zoning Goddess said:
Hey, MZ, you're supposed to announce when you reach teh clube! Congratulations! :)
Since I didn't do that for myself,
I think you should be recognized by others, just like others did for me.
So,
Congratulations. :)

Blush

Hey, MZ, you're supposed to announce when you reach teh clube! Congratulations!
Actually, ZG, I Did Not Notice. :-}

I suppose if I had the personality of Madonna, I would do what she once did and gush "They like me, they really like me!" and then lick the plaque with enthusiasm :p Oh, what the heck. Why not? It is not like I have a Man worthy of such gushiness at the moment. :u:
Michelle Zone's 1,000 posts have the content of 2,000 posts from mere mortals like the rest of us. She's truly a beloved member of the Cyburbia community, so it's my honor to award her with membership to .... Teh Clube.
Hey I have stamina for typing and for laying in bed. I try to make the best of it since I have so little stamina for all else. You have to do what you are good at and hope it pays. o:)

Last edited:

Rem

Cyburbian
Well done, from a Cyburbian that finds you on line when everyone else is tucked up in bed.

Rem said:
Well done, from a Cyburbian that finds you on line when everyone else is tucked up in bed.
I could say the same about you. :-D Thanks for sometimes keeping me company in the wee hours. I feel like less of a freak for being here at 3am when I see you online sometimes at such odd hours. :)

Of course, the government is dead set on curing my Wicked Ways: I missed jury duty last week (I couldn't find the darn paperwork whilst withdrawing from the last of my maintenance drugs -- I am now Clean and Sober for the first time in 3 1/2 years :-\ ) and I had it rescheduled for next week. So I am working on fixing my screwy sleep schedule this week since "18 months of drug withdrawal", "medically handicapped", and "keeps the hours of a Vampire" were not listed amongst the exemptions, gosh darn it. I would hate to go to jail for up to 5 days or pay a fine of up to $1000. Of course, one phone call to a local paper with my sob story and they would Seriously Regret going that far. ;-)

But, what the hey: hubby is taking all of next week off from work, so it would be a good time to serve. Er, come to think of it, I would probably prefer hanging out with 11 total strangers to pass judgment on some other stranger rather than have all that Bonding Time with my Future Ex. B-)

Last edited:

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
welcome to the clube-ya still go ta long way to go to catch the kings of slackers-Dan and Chet

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
MZ, congrats on reaching such an illustrious milestone. :b:

nerudite

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
welcome to the clube-ya still go ta long way to go to catch the kings of slackers-Dan and Chet
Well, on a word for word basis, MicheleZone probably blows us all away! Post counts aren't everything. ;)

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Congratulations, well done, bravo, so on and so on.
Now get back to posting MZ -- 4,000 isn't that far off :-D

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Well done . . . well done. Now you don't have to associate with the "underclass" under 1,000. ;-)

a mon ami Tranplanner: Merci beaucoup!

To Plannergirl's comment about catching both Dan and Chet: If I caught two men, would I REALLY want that? :-D

To Mr. Slacky Pants Himself, the Great Chetness: I prefer men whose pants cease to be slack in my presence (but only if they also have a Brane, enjoy ENDLESS conversation, and .... never mind! :) ).

To Nerudite: Dan has his moments. He doesn't need to immortalize too many neighbors to leave The Poster Child For Excessive Longwindedness in The Dust. :-D I wouldn't be so sure that a thousand of my posts equals 6000 of his. On the other hand, Mr. Slacky Pants (the Great Chetness), is usually more succinct, using short and to the point phraseology like "Shut the F*** up!". If you put my endless words on one side of the scale and his endless posts on the other, they might well weigh about the same. :-D :p o:)

To Gedunker: Do you mean 4000 ACTUAL posts :-c or the MZ EQUIVALENT??? :)

To everyone else: Thank you, thank you. I live for attention. I deeply and sincerely appreciate the contributions of everyone who is kindly stopping by to pat me on the head for one of my life's greatest achievement. :f:

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Even though we do not agree on everything, (but that makes if fun sometimes) Welcome to the Clube!

michaelskis said:
Even though we do not agree on everything, (but that makes if fun sometimes) Welcome to the Clube!
Thank you. And, hey, you don't really want to spend time with some servile little woman who says "yes" to everything that comes out of your mouth merely because you are a man, do you? :)

Habanero

Cyburbian
Michele Zone said:
Thank you. And, hey, you don't really want to spend time with some servile little woman who says "yes" to everything that comes out of your mouth merely because you are a man, do you? :)
Isn't that what every man wants? Boobs, butt, and no brain of her own? :p

Congrats Michele, now catch up so I don't look like such a slacker!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Habanero said:
Isn't that what every man wants? Boobs, butt, and no brain of her own? :p
That and small feet - they fit under the countertops better. :-c

*runs away*

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Habanero said:
8-! :-D I love you, Chet!!! :f:
Well, I was holding out for Budgie to chime in with the other three... flat head, no teeth, knee pads... but since he didnt, this will have to do...

Chet said:
Well, I was holding out for Budgie to chime in with the other three... flat head, no teeth, knee pads... but since he didnt, this will have to do...
I always heard that as "No teeth, flat head and 3 feet tall". B-)

Habanero said:
Congrats Michele, now catch up so I don't look like such a slacker!
Hey, if you compare how long we have each been slacking here... can we get some Stats from Dan, The Man (in charge)? I looked once and I think Rumpy T. was the slackin-est of all, if you go by daily post count. :-D But I think I have won the Bronze or something in the category of Fastest Clube Membership from time of joining. ;-)

(I desperately Gotta Get A Life. |-) )

I would like to know why a thread celebrating how much I "run my mouth" (or my fingers, at any rate :-D ) devolved into sex jokes.

Never mind. Stupid question. Please: Continue on. :f:

(Consider this a Gratuituous Post Pad. And I blame Habanero, who asked me to make her look better by being a bigger slacker. :-D )

Last edited:

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
'nuff post padding for everyone. :)

[mod hat]
Thread closed.
[/mod hat]

Status
Not open for further replies.