• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Name that building.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
donk said:
Elsinore Brewery ?
No, that's next door. This is the Royal Canadien Institute for the Criminally Insane. :p

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Big Easy King said:
City Hall - Salt Lake City
Johnny, we have a winner. This is the Salt Lake City County Building. Althought not all functions are housed there anymore.
You may have seen this building in the background for some of the Olympic (copyright, trademark, blah blah blah) events on tv.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
My victory speech

SlaveToTheGrind said:
Johnny, we have a winner.
Thank you. I'm so honored to win this contest. I'd like to thank my betrothed, Planderella, my parents, all Cyburbanites (past, present, and future), and myself. Of the Cyburbanites, I especially express my appreciation to SlaveToTheGrind for producing this great contest and Mike D. for being the original pimp. :D

Oh, a special shout-out goes to Cyburbia for disrupting me from doing actual work. Long live Cyburbia and it's GREAT to be THE KING!!!

;-) :D