• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Name the Unborn Mateja (s)

Journeymouse

Cyburbian
Just to add my 2p (or should that be c?)

Jennifer is my favourite girls' name. In fact, my sister and I started fighting over who gets the right to use it about 3 years ago (advanced planning, huh?). We've decided it's first come, first served, so to speak, but neither of us is in a hurry.

William is a sort of tradition in the family, with both grandfathers and my dad being called that. I prefer my grandpa's version though - he was known as Will-John (William John) but I think I'd pair it with Jonothan instead of John.

I've just realised that I'm thinking about this way too much..

I love the name elizabeth. i used to also LOVE Emma, until it became popular, especially once they used it on friends. sigh. i also really like madeline. but it is my crazy gramma's name, i would never want to curse a child with that.

prudence

Cyburbian
It's all in the name...

I believe that hot women have hot names...it's rare today to find a very attractive woman named Marge...

So, here are the names of three people I met this weekend.

1. Vanessa
2. Cienna
3. Lindsey

As for boys names, you are on your own...good luck with whatever you decide.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Re: It's all in the name...

prudence said:

As for boys names, you are on your own...good luck with whatever you decide.
But avoid the name Prudence...

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
gkmo62u said:
I missed something K's pregnant?
Nope....but her chances are better with the medical enhancements she and her husband are using.

Jeff

Cyburbian
NHPlanner said:

Nope....but her chances are better with the medical enhancements she and her husband are using.
Penile enlargement??

How does that help with fertility?

LOL! thank god i put my tea down. we just got this computer and i don't need gunk in the new keys!

Jen

Cyburbian
kms said:
Mothers Always Bring Extra Love
MABEL

That's what that meant! Then i love it!!!!

Kel and Rob Good Luck! THinking sticky thoughts and visioning invading spermers on your eggs.

donk

Cyburbian
I always think of Black Label when I here the name mabel, right Tranplanner?

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
donk said:
I always think of Black Label when I here the name mabel, right Tranplanner?
Oh yeah. Haven't had that beer in years though...used to be the quaff of choice in early university. Had to look sophisticated and all that.

bwana13

Hello everybody! (Hello Dr. Nick!)

Kelly's alter-ego... I mean college friend here to put in my half cent on the baby naming.

Considering the high likelihood it will be AT LEAST quintuplets, we should all plan accordingly...

Ren, Ben, Ken and Zen

Bobby Sue, Billy Sue, Sue Billy and Sue Bobby

Huey, Dewey, Louie and Keblewee

You get my drift...

Jeff

Cyburbian
Hey....you could make Rob a REALLY lucky guy you know....

Had to be said ;)

donk

Cyburbian
Name them all after yourself, like george foreman did.

I see it now here is KMateja, little KMateja, fat KMateja, silly KMateja, dopey KMateja, sleazy KMateja, doc KMateja, surly KMateja

ooh - or like michael jackson did - i'll just make their first name a title of royalty and my name as the mn! hey - Kelly is also a boy's name!
Prince(ess) Kelly Mateja
Duke/Duchess Kelly Mateja
Earl Kelly Mateja
Viscount Kelly Mateja
King/Queen Kelly Mateja
Baron(ess) Kelly Mateja

whew! now i'm all set!