• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Name Your Band, Superstar

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
If you had the opportunity to start a band, what would you name your band and what type of music would you play, Superstar?

I would start a funk band and the name of the band would be, "Hot Sauce."

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
My band, the Semeniferious Tubules, takes requests, but mostly we're a Blur and P. J. Harvey cover band.

H

Cyburbian
I would call my band “Lori Nichols ate my pickles” and it would play alt country.

*the name has no significance, I just like the rhyme.

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
I kind of like "VIEW ASKEW"!

Its a little light for the name of a hard core rivet head industrial group, but names like Torn Scabs, and Lesbian Vampyres From Outer Space over do it. Besides, the name will be overshadowed by the pyro show that will make Ramstien look like 6 year olds with a frog and fire crackers. :D

BKM

Cyburbian
Nyalarthotep. Our musical genre would be a combination of sluggish, ultra-slow "funeral doom metal" and wickedly perverse children's nursery rhymes-done death-metal style.

Our first album would be

"The Crawling Chaos"

track list (since each track is at least 13 minutes long, there are only five)

Cthulhu Owns Us All

Food for the Elder Gods

Ring Around the Roses

The Crawling Chaos

Azathoth, Bubbling in the Dark Pit

(I am bored and extremely loggy from my overly carbo-loaded lunch)

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
Hugh Jorgan and the Pud Pullers
or
Chronic Moronic
or
Mike and the Metrosexuals

We would play stoner rock a la (early) Black Sabbath or Queens of the Stone Age. You would get more f**ked up from our vibe than you would from whatever you were putting into your body.

Cyburbia to MTV to Grammys to Oscar

it's all good baby

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
RichmondJake said:
John Ritter's Nut Sack.
Its 6:25 PM CST, as Im preparing to depart for the evening, and that SNARF is now making me change my shirt, as it is now covered in saliva, and citron & tonic.

Nice one.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Chet said:
Its 6:25 PM CST, as Im preparing to depart for the evening, and that SNARF is now making me change my shirt, as it is now covered in saliva, and citron & tonic.

Nice one.
Post a picture. And thanks.