• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Need a little Demotivation ???

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
"For longer than most can remember, motivational speakers, authors and publishers have inspired and delighted us by championing the idea that within each person exists virtually unlimited potential.

At Despair, Inc., we agree wholeheartedly- and helping others to unleash their hidden potentials remains our singular obsession.

For the first time, one company has stepped forth with tools for unleashing such hidden potentials.
"No matter who you are, you have the potential to be so very much less. And with the transformative powers of our Demotivators® products, you will be."

For this or other Demotivational items check out

www.despair.com

Jeff

Cyburbian
You should've stuck this in the Budgie feels sorry for himself thread.....

Budgie

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
You should've stuck this in the Budgie feels sorry for himself thread.....
I love you guys -- sob, sob, sob. I feel so much better now, I can go on. Actually, I'm battling short-timers disease.

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Budgie said:
I love you guys -- sob, sob, sob. I feel so much better now, I can go on. Actually, I'm battling short-timers disease.
SO, you've got short-timers disease. Then I give you this to hang in your office until you leave