• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Need Cash? Sell your soul - Get an Instant Online Quote

donk

Cyburbian
"Your soul is worth £17236. For your peace of mind, 55% of people have a purer soul than you. "

"Soul's are like michael jackson, grown ups made them up to scare us" (Sorry simpsons)

nerudite

Cyburbian
Looks like my soul is worth £22548. 43% of people have a purer soul than me.

ludes98

Cyburbian
Hmmmm. I am waaaaay low on the scale here.

"Your soul is worth £3788. For your peace of mind, 96% of people have a purer soul than you."

Damn.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
"Your soul is worth £40245. For your peace of mind, 19% of people have a purer soul than you."

Damn, I'm good...NOT! ;-)

BKM

Cyburbian
Oh my god! I am doomed. Only $9,029 pounds. 81% are purer than I. I am awful.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Apparently my soul is worth $126,738.89 and only 6% of you heathens are purer than me.
This thing must be rigged because there's no way I'm that good.

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Wow...I'm rich!

Your soul is worth £34353. For your peace of mind, 24% of people have a purer soul than you.

Where's my halo?

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Your soul is worth £42116. For your peace of mind, 17% of people have a purer soul than you.

Evil? me? who the hell am I kidding.. :p

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Your soul is worth £9550. For your peace of mind, 80% of people have a purer soul than you.

I know I would have done better if I read The Sun or Daily Mirror regularly...especially the Page 3 girl.

Plannerbabs

Cyburbian
Your soul is worth £35713. For your peace of mind, 22% of people have a purer soul than you.

I really need to get out more often....

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
My soul is worth £3773. For your peace of mind, 96% of people have a purer soul than me.

Damn lesbians made me do it.....

SGB

Cyburbian
Your soul is worth £13313. For your peace of mind, 66% of people have a purer soul than you.
I guess I'd better get my sorry @$$ back to church if I'm ever to get out of debt. ;)

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Your soul is worth £22649. For your peace of mind, 43% of people have a purer soul than you.

Having a blockbuster card makes me bad?
Eating at Burger King makes me bad?

Strange criteria...

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
13,500 give or take a few punds. 67% are more pure than me. WHOOO HOOOOO! I'm 2/3 the way to sinking as low as a person can go! :) Nothing like a race to the bottome! :)

Seabishop

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
Your soul is worth £42116. For your peace of mind, 17% of people have a purer soul than you.
Me too, we can play tennis together in heaven. . . or share 70 beautiful virgins if the Islamic extremists are right! ;)

martini

Cyburbian
Your soul is worth £9323. For your peace of mind, 80% of people have a purer soul than you.

I'm a baaaad maan!

SW MI Planner

Cyburbian
Your soul is worth £72909. For your peace of mind, 7% of people have a purer soul than you.

Yah right, if they only knew.....

nerudite

Cyburbian
We can get totally high school with this and start administering purity tests... that's when we'll really see where we all stand (or lay for that matter!) ;)

SGB

Cyburbian
SW MI Planner said:
Your soul is worth £72909. For your peace of mind, 7% of people have a purer soul than you.

Yah right, if they only knew.....
Don't question it. Just take the money and run!

;)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
nerudite said:
We can get totally high school with this and start administering purity tests... that's when we'll really see where we all stand (or lay for that matter!) ;)
OK - but only if total score is revealed and not individual answers!

biscuit

Cyburbian
nerudite said:
What is this Purity Test you speak of?

Otis

Cyburbian
Your soul is worth £21208. For your peace of mind, 46% of people have a purer soul than you.

Slightly more than semi-pure.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Your soul is worth £59817. For your peace of mind, 10% of people have a purer soul than you.
look what happens when you don't drink, smoke, go to bars, etc...
I know I need to get a life.

Habanero

Cyburbian
Your soul is worth £11640. For your peace of mind, 72% of people have a purer soul than you.

I'm amazed I got that much, I wouldn't even give myself a dollar for my soul. :)

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
£26294

37% of people have a purer soul than you.

wow...I thought I was worse than that. ;)

jordanb

Cyburbian
Your soul is worth £15491. For your peace of mind, 60% of people have a purer soul than you.
I guess being a practicing Catholic dosen't get me as far as I thought it would...

The scary thing is that there were a few questions that I was hoping that they wouldn't ask that they didn't. :-/

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Re: how sweet it is

The Irish One said:
Your soul is worth £1721. For your peace of mind, 97% of people have a purer soul than you.
Dude, lets go drinkin. On me.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
jordanb said:
I guess being a practicing Catholic dosen't get me as far as I thought it would...

The scary thing is that there were a few questions that I was hoping that they wouldn't ask that they didn't. :-/
Yeah I was hoping that beastiality wasnt in there too. LOL

Kathie_WE

Cyburbian
Mom always said I was a child of satan.... Well maybe not but at 58% no doubt he was a MAJOR influence on my life!!!

Your soul is worth £32017. For your peace of mind, 26% of people have a purer soul than you.

But I got married at 19, so I am bound to be excessively "pure". As long as they do not add in any questions about nude avatars, I am probably going to make it into heaven -- or at least purgatory.

Hmmm.......

Your soul is worth £26630. For your peace of mind, 36% of people have a purer soul than you.

Perhaps you would like to tell a friend about this fantastic opportunity and compare your soul values?

Jessie-J

Cyburbian
48% at 24k pounds.
Speaking of lesbians...have yous een Anger Managment? There are two hot girls in that movie that get on eachother....

ludes98

Cyburbian
Purity...yeah right!

44% Pure!!

people less pure than you (14%)
people like you (1%)
people more pure than you (85%)

So if I am 44%, how are 85% people more pure.......

SWMIP that is a survey with some naughty questions, and no you don't have to enter your email.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
You are 32% Pure!
(Very interesting.) Your telling me. What was up with this question?

"Have you ever sniffed your finger because you couldn't remember if you used it the night before?"
- Hmmm for what I wonder, usually you lick it to find out what you used it for the night before.

Post .357, look out!

biscuit

Cyburbian
According to the purity test I'm only 44% pure. But the sell your soul site priced mine higher than any of y'all. A bit contradictory don't you think?

I didn't get the smell your finger question either. Nor the one about well... lets just say things while sitting on the throne.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Your soul is worth £11823. For your peace of mind, 71% of people have a purer soul than you.

Hmmm...

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Mastiff said:
Your soul is worth £11823. For your peace of mind, 71% of people have a purer soul than you.

Hmmm...
I am less pure than Mastiff?? Dude, you lied.

Mud Princess

Cyburbian
Your soul is worth £31204. For your peace of mind, 27% of people have a purer soul than you.

That's it? A lousy £31204? ;)