• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

need to find a new job

To all MD, No. VA, DC area planners,

I'm not sure on how to say this, or if this is even the appropriate forum, but I need to find a new job. My current position is not challenging at all; and I would like to find a job that pertains to planning directly. I am asking for any and all suggestions to find jobs at public agencies, fed. gov't., or private consulting firms who may be hiring in the very near future. If necessary, I can 'inbox' you my resume and references. I would love to stay in the area, since I'm getting married next summer. However, I have not ruled out the Boston and the rest of the Mid-Atlantic (Phila., New Jersey, NYC area) either. Thank in advance for considering my plight.

Terrance

Rem

Cyburbian
TNOS there is a big shortage of planners in Australia. Try here. Further afield than you nominated but it might be time to think outside the square.:-D