• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

new and willing to learn

cattitude

Greetings. I'm a newly graduated student with a bachelor's in urban planning and have plans to attend graduate school in the upcoming fall to get a masters in community planning while specializing in environmental planning. Yes, I'm one of those nuts. I've chosen environmental planning because this planet has limited resources and we have to protect those resources or else soon Mars will have a twin. At least according to living conditions.

el Guapo

Capitalist
Welcome to Cyburbia. You'll meet all kinds here. Have fun and contribute often.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Don't mind El Guapo. It's the smell of gunpowder getting to him. Sometimes, he makes some sense.

:)

Glomer

WELCOME

Another Environmentalist Ha!?!?!? Just don't get so caught up in saving some trees that you forget to see the forest.

As someone has written in the signature of their profile........

A developer is someone who wants to build a house in the woods. An environmentalist is someone who already owns a house in the woods.......Dennis Miller

Virtue City

Cyburbian
Welcome aboard!

Catitude: "...we have to protect those resources or else soon Mars will have a twin." Some book I read said that if we mined the asteroid field, we'd have an unlimited quantity of ores. I think it was J.H. Crawford's "Carfree Cities". Just an interesting fact for you.