• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

New Cyburbia Gear items

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Check out the Cyburbia Gear page for some great new items. Remember, $2 from every item helps pay for this site's software packages and Web hosting.

CONSUME! CONSUME!

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
The messenger bag is pretty cool. Seeing the apron reminds me of one I saw lately -- it was lettered "COOKING WITH JEFFREY ", had a picture of Dahmer and red splatters all over it.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
I may have to get something. I know that if I were the spouse or significant other of a Cyburbia regular I would be making my Valentine's Day purchase from the site right now.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Planderella said:
Just curious....has anyone every purchased any of this gear?
I've gotten a few small checks so far. Every bit helps.

I've got to come up with a few more designs, though.

BKM

Cyburbian
A tee shirt with one of the Damn Commie Planner logos would be purchased by your's truly :)

BKM

Cyburbian
Or, how about the Che logo with "New Urbanism: The New Revolution" as a label?

Cardinal

Cyburbian
BKM, I was going to PM you but I see you don't have that option enabled. Where in the fog belt are you from? I'm headed out that way later this week.

Repo Man

Cyburbian
I was browsing through the items from cafe press and noticed you can make a custom thong. What female planner woudn't want to sport a Cyburbia thong? ;)

Dan - what do you make more off of, the cyburbia items or the amazon site? I wanna give Cyburbia some love here, and I would like to maximize your profit.

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Some ideas for future items:

Thong or panty reading "Open zoning" :D
A T-shirt with a chart of standard zoning map colors.
Cyburbia logo with blue text on a white background.

donk

Cyburbian
Do they have pint glasses? i have a large collection and would add to it. Especially a damn commie planner one. Might get a stein anyways.

donk

Cyburbian
I'll second the tie idea. It would be hilarious to show up at a hostile community meeting with a tie and sweater on and then, depending on how the meeting is going, remove the sweater and show damn commie planner.

prudence

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
I'd wear a nice scarf.
But you live in New Orleans...you could wear it twice a year. Can we interest you in a thong? JFortin, can you help this woman out??

BKM

Cyburbian
Where in the Fog Belt (Michael Stumpf)

MIke: I work in Fairfield, California, which is exactly halfway between Sacramento and San Francisco on the Interstate 80 corridor. If live in the next town up the freeway (Vacaville).

Let me know. If you like Mexican food, California is the place to be!

SGB

Cyburbian
donk said:
Do they have pint glasses? i have a large collection and would add to it. Especially a damn commie planner one. Might get a stein anyways.
Cafe Press doesn't have pint glasses. Sigh....

I collect 'em too, mostly from microbreweries I've visted across the nation.

NHPlanner

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator
Staff member
Dan said:
Some ideas for future items:

Thong or panty reading "Open zoning" :D
My wife and I....well...mostly me...want this one! :p

prudence said:

But you live in New Orleans...you could wear it twice a year. Can we interest you in a thong? JFortin, can you help this woman out??
I was thinking of the silk variety that I could tie around my neck. I don't even own a winter scarf....what the heck is that anyway? LOL ;)