• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

New game for the Throbbing Brain

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
Here's yet another time waster (literally!) that we can all compare our results on. Enjoy!

My time - about a minute and a half.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
No Not me.

Average time listed was
4 minutes
25 seconds

ludes98

Cyburbian
Wow that is boring, but I managed about one minute before I couldn't take it anymore. ;-)

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
Big Easy King said:
Games are getting more complicated. 8-! ;-) :-D

It won't let you cheat, usually, as long as you hold the cursor down, it would/should keep counting, but no, it stoped!

DAMNIT! 8-!

nerudite

Cyburbian
LOL... I guess there really is no end to lame things to do on the internet.

Mastiff

Gunfighter
Just over 10 minutes... (long phone call)

Also, my coffee mug works just as well as my finger. If I go on a long vacation, I'll beat the 12 day record!

boiker

Cyburbian
i pushed my finger on the screen over and over but it didn't seem to work. :-\ I didn't register a time.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
2:34:11 - only longer than 28.8% of participants. I can do better. I know I can. All I have to do is concentrate.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Man is that boring. I'll have to double up the Ridlin dosage before I play thay again. ;-) Although I did find a new way toc heat....er... I mean play. Just hold the button for a few seconds and then right click with another finger. The timer will keep going and you can let go of the mouse.

Last edited:

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Geeez.. I wonder how could someone hold the button for 2 days and a half! I guess glue or tape where involved...

Habanero

Cyburbian
SkeLeton said:
Geeez.. I wonder how could someone hold the button for 2 days and a half! I guess glue or tape where involved...
Hey now, no tape was involved, I really had to try!! :-D