• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

New GIS/Visualization member

xtraspatial

I'd like to introduce myself:

My name is James Zack ("Zack") and I own/operate a small firm specializing in 3D photorealistic landscape visualizations. I have over 20 years experience with GIS, five of which were acquired as an ESRI applications programmer. I formed Xtra-Spatial Productions in July 2000 in order to concentrate on the integration of GIS and Remotely Sensed Imagery for purposes of terrain/landscape visualization. I currently use ArcGIS 8.x, ArcView 3.x, 3D Studio MAX, and the 3D Nature product line (World Construction Set and Visual Nature Studio).

I look forward to participating in this forum and to meeting other members of it.

Cheers,
Zack

michaelskis

Cyburbian
Welcome

It looks like you do great work, and you know your craft. It is a shame that your team sucks so baddly.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Welcome aboard, and that's a nice render you have there :D (gee we "sound" like clones here :p)

A little critique about the render though: the textures look quite cartoonish, and the backround looks quite flat, but well mabye that was the effect you wanted...