• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

New here

asustancia

My name is Antonio Sousa, I' am from Portugal and I 'm a archivist. I'm special interested in records and archives about architecture and other activities related to the build environments.
I would liketo share with you an International Congress on Architectural Archives - see more info at www.icaa2019.com . Thanks

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Greetings asustancia and welcome to Cyburbia. I worked in the Drawings and Documents archive at the College of Architecture and Planning at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, USA for my graduate assistantship. I really enjoyed (archivally) handling the old drawings and seeing the craftmanship that went into drafting them. CAD just doesn't compare, IMO.

I look forward to seeing you around these cybersidewalks!

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Welcome from Michigan. We actually had a discussion about Portugal last night. Maybe you can answer a question - how does Portuguese cuisine differ from Spanish cuisine? (or does it differ at all?)

Hink

OH....IO
Staff member
Welcome from the Great State of Ohio. Glad to have you.

asustancia

Greetings asustancia and welcome to Cyburbia. I worked in the Drawings and Documents archive at the College of Architecture and Planning at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, USA for my graduate assistantship. I really enjoyed (archivally) handling the old drawings and seeing the craftmanship that went into drafting them. CAD just doesn't compare, IMO.

I look forward to seeing you around these cybersidewalks!
Thank you for the welcoming (I'm sorry for my english...)
Yes, CAD is different but we are also concerned about the preservation of it... It's important for the memory of the peoples and nations and the defense of our rights etc.

Welcome from Downeast Maine USA!
Thank you!

asustancia

Welcome from Michigan. We actually had a discussion about Portugal last night. Maybe you can answer a question - how does Portuguese cuisine differ from Spanish cuisine? (or does it differ at all?)
That' s an interesting question. It differs but in some aspects is similar (there are some menus similar, you know, a rosted chicken is similar everywhere. I think portuguese cuisine is more "home made cooked". My english is not enough to explain . You should come to Iberian Peninsula and verify that portuguese cuisine is better (of course) and also that in Spain (wich is one ob the biggest country in Europe) there are several regions with different cuisine traditions.... Oh , and don't forgett the wine...

Bubba

Cyburbian
First, welcome!

Second, I generally have a bottle of Douro or Dão wine around the house. Good stuff.

Top Bottom