• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Hi there! New Identity

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Hey Everyone,

The nice folks at the home office of Cyburbia Incorporated allowed me to change my name. I used to be called "Alan" but that was just a cover for "Beaner." Now I've come out from under the cover of my covert location and have been outed as "Wanigas?" See you folks around! Thanks!

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Please explain phonetically how "Wanigas" is pronounced. (I'm still thinking about my new name....what a country we live in!!)

Duke Of Dystopia

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
Please explain phonetically how "Wanigas" is pronounced. (I'm still thinking about my new name....what a country we live in!!)
Try AssCrack, but provide a better picture of the chick on the dock! :)

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
RichmondJake said:
<wanna GAS>

As in, I wanna gas can in my car trunk.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Duke Of Dystopia said:
Try AssCrack, but provide a better picture of the chick on the dock! :)
No, AssCrack will not be my new name. I'm leaning toward PanhandleJake at this point.

I'll work on the pic, I have others of her.

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Wanigas, Alan, Beaner, - Multiple Personality Disorder, now called Dissociative Identity Disorder, is more common than you might think. Modern phsyciatry has made great strides in treating this illness. We are here to help.

Wannaplan?

Bounty Hunter
Seabishop said:
Wanigas, Alan, Beaner, - Multiple Personality Disorder, now called Dissociative Identity Disorder, is more common than you might think. Modern phsyciatry has made great strides in treating this illness. We are here to help.
Thank you!! WHEW! Just in time...

michaelskis

Cyburbian
I am going to keep my name...

My name is Michael, and I live to ski...

it is easy, and it tells alot about me. Now, I just need to find time to get back to hanging out with everyone on here.

:)

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Orginally posted by Michaelskis
I live to ski...
Downhill or X-C?
Have you skied at Breckenridge, CO or Snowbird, UT
or what is your favorite area?

Queen B

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
Well Seabishop, that whole Dissassociate Disorder Diagnosis really got blown out of proporiton in the last two decades. Many that I saw that claimed to have it were just attention seekers, agreeably they did not have ideal lives but mysteriously when the attention went away so did the symptoms.

But as Dissassociative Disorders go... Wanigas, Alan, Beaner I think between Seabishop and I we can talk you through this and make you whole again!