• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

New Place for Haircut

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Is it too much for a guy to ask that bikini clad women cut his hair, install his vinyl siding, and serve him coffee at Starbucks? I read in Planning Magazine that Portland is really like this.

SkeLeton

Cyburbian
Why Utah is going to Heaven?

I can sure tell they're "talented" stylists :p
I wonder what they mean by "massages", Is it the typical type of massages like the ones in "massage parlours" or "saunas" or "spas" used to hide prostibules here?

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
The Irish one said:
That is so hot, just think how much ,more of her midsection (think boobs) will rub on your arm.
Think about how much more they'll rub on your head. Although this place kind of sounds like a front for something.

OMG!!!! We just had one open a couple months ago and it is causing such a furor in the neighborhood! One of our water crew guys, after doing some work over there, was given a free shoe shine in appreciation for his hard work. He hasn't shut up about it since.

martini

Cyburbian
yup. I think they could shave my head for me. I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. No siree.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I don't have much hair left, so I don't think I'll choose this one:

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Seabishop said:
Is it too much for a guy to ask that bikini clad women cut his hair, install his vinyl siding, and serve him coffee at Starbucks? I read in Planning Magazine that Portland is really like this.
LOL - Yes, I'm sure Planning would think so.

Rem

Cyburbian
martini said:
yup. I think they could shave my head for me. I wouldn't have a problem with that at all. No siree.
You should be thinking along the lines of having a series of smaller haircuts - baby steps martini (and more of them;))