• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

New Year's Greetings

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
Happy New Year
from Southwestern Indiana
in the Midwest, USA.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Happy New Year from Idaho...land of famous edible tubers.

biscuit

Cyburbian
Happy New Years from Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA.

How about for next year we do something different and organize a "Cyburbia First to Ring in the New Year Fieldtrip." I only hope JNL has enough air mattresses for us all to crash on.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
Happy New Year from just north of "The Gateway to the South" a/k/a south-central Indiana!

Jen

Cyburbian
1/1/04 Happy New Year Cyburbanites
Rico's Americain Cafe
Grand Rapids, Michigan!!

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Happy New Year from Planner Groupie's house in NH! ;)

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Happy New Year from the Sunshine State! (Did I mention that all of my flowers are blooming in our unseasonably warm weather?).

PlannerByDay

Cyburbian
Happy Belated New Year.

May 2004 be a happy and prosperious one for all my fellow planners, lurkers, wanna be planners and everyone else I forgot on cyburbia.

Big Easy King

Cyburbian
Happy belated New Year from The Big Easy! :D

I hope everyone has a safe and productive year. I also wish everyone good health and happy times! :D

Floridays

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
Happy New Year from the Sunshine State! (Did I mention that all of my flowers are blooming in our unseasonably warm weather?).
Ditto! And I received two gorgeous orchids for Christmas, and they are loving this warm weather stuff!