Now I can rest easy

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
I really don't care what the bubbles do, I just know that it's a fine beverage! ;)

Floridays

Cyburbian
Guiness is indeed a fine beer....BUT...some people just have too much time on their hands!

Belle

Cyburbian
I fondly being at a bar with a geology professor of mine who used a pint of Guinness to demonstrate sedimentation ...

el Guapo

Capitalist
About damn time...

...that science solved a real life problem! What will they solve next?

simpsons-the-homer-simpson-sitting-4001443.jpg

biscuit

Cyburbian
BRILLIANT!

Belle said:
I fondly being at a bar with a geology professor of mine who used a pint of Guinness to demonstrate sedimentation ...
Perhaps I'm creating a false memory here, but didn't y'all used to have meetings at that Irish pub on King St.(I forgot the name of the place :-$ )

Us urban planning types were most likely to be drinking cold Newcastle from frosty mugs on the patio at Vickery's. Mmmmmm...

Belle

Cyburbian
biscuit said:
BRILLIANT!

Perhaps I'm creating a false memory here, but didn't y'all used to have meetings at that Irish pub on King St.(I forgot the name of the place :-$ )

For special occassions, we would go to Mike Caulders (now has a new name)

biscuit said:
Us urban planning types were most likely to be drinking cold Newcastle from frosty mugs on the patio at Vickery's. Mmmmmm...

the geology folks used to be a staple of the Vickery's $1 draft Rolling Rocks every Friday. We couldn't afford to pay extra for the fancy stuff for the sheer volume we were drinking :)

biscuit

Cyburbian
Belle said:
For special occassions, we would go to Mike Caulders (now has a new name)
That's the place! I had a brain fart and just couldn't remember.

the geology folks used to be a staple of the Vickery's $1 draft Rolling Rocks every Friday. We couldn't afford to pay extra for the fancy stuff for the sheer volume we were drinking :)
I was there for the $1.00 Rolling Rock Fridays on more than one occasion with our mutual friend. Who knows we probably met each other there sometime but erased the memory with a few too many one dollar beers. :-b