• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

    Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Now THIS is reality TV !

Seabishop

Cyburbian
Messages
3,838
Points
25
Oh, boy! I'm off to get some tattoos now! Every planner should know how the adult entertainment industry works firsthand in order to better regulate it. I think I've just created my own Planning Paradigm. :)
 

BiteMeElmo

Cyburbian
Messages
324
Points
11
What I would like to know is, why aren't there any male contestants? Women aren't the only ones interested in porn acting. I was going to start working on my abs until I read that it is only for female contestants. It's the industry's loss, I say.
 

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Messages
1,446
Points
27
BiteMeElmo said:
heheh, let's hope she feels the same way ;)
Don't even let her know what you were thinking. Told my wife I had a dream with Jenna Jameson. Wrong move. Very wrong move.
 

nerudite

Cyburbian
Messages
6,544
Points
30
BiteMeElmo said:
heheh, let's hope she feels the same way ;)
Duh.

SlaveToTheGrind said:
Don't even let her know what you were thinking. Told my wife I had a dream with Jenna Jameson. Wrong move. Very wrong move.
LOL... that stuff doesn't bother me. Even I've had dreams about chicks (an actress that I am not in the least attracted to in real life). It's not like we can control our subconscious.
 

biscuit

Cyburbian
Messages
3,904
Points
25
nerudite said:
LOL... that stuff doesn't bother me. Even I've had dreams about chicks.
Are you going to share with the class?

This thread just gets better and better.
 

nerudite

Cyburbian
Messages
6,544
Points
30
biscuit said:
Are you going to share with the class?

This thread just gets better and better.
I'm afraid. I have a feeling I'll be photoshopped into photos with her or something. If you all weren't so evil, maybe I would share more... but alas... too many sick minds here with good technology know-how. :)
 

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Moderator
Messages
9,945
Points
40
nerudite said:
I'm afraid. I have a feeling I'll be photoshopped into photos with her or something. If you all weren't so evil, maybe I would share more... but alas... too many sick minds here with good technology know-how. :)
I'd never do anything like that....promise. ;)
 

Budgie

Cyburbian
Messages
5,270
Points
30
Looks like Ron Jeremy needs a new suit. He goes way back to the early 70's I think. And what's with the shaved head?
 
Top