• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

NY Train Delay

Tranplanner

maudit anglais
Don't you just hate when that happens?

I love this line: "When this moron's arm went down the crapper, so did our evening commute". Priceless.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
They should put alligators in the toilets to prevent people from sticking their hands in there. Man this guy must be a fecal freak if he was willing to put his hand in there.

tsc

Cyburbian
nothing is worth sticky your hand in a toilet... especially one on a NYC train....

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
sheesh its not like the damn thing would work again after being that wet... and stuff.

ewwww

ludes98

Cyburbian
What a dumba$$. People are too attached thier phones. Not that that it would happen, but the only item I would go Trainspotting for is my wedding ring.

Several thousand dollars to fix a toilet? Hmmm don't want those plumbers at my house.

Rumpy Tunanator

Cyburbian
His hand probally was stuck because he didn't want to let go of the phone (had it fisted) and if he let go he would probally have gotten free.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
So do you think this moron was talking on the phone while he was using the can? What are some people thinking?

Jeff

Cyburbian
....I'm thinking I would have had to punch the guy while he was stuck for pulling a stunt like that.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I pay the $5 a month for insurance on my phone. I tend to have to look down sewer man holes from time to time, and I am not going in after it if it goes in there....

Cardinal

Cyburbian
giff57 said:
I pay the $5 a month for insurance on my phone. I tend to have to look down sewer man holes from time to time, and I am not going in after it if it goes in there....
At least learn to distinguish between a cell phone and a "brown trout." ;)