• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Oh no, it is not her fault!

biscuit

Cyburbian
Seems to me that the driver should have tried a little harder to keep his mind on the road and both hands on the wheel. ;-)

JNL

Cyburbian
Shame he didn't survive to explain whether he was mooning, urinating, unwell (yeah I always take my pants off if I'm not feeling well?!?!?), or receiving some er.. special attention

Budgie

Cyburbian
I'd venture to say the situation leading up to the crash is common, so why would the judge refer to it as "outlandish". And it can go both ways with good ole cruise control. Perhaps we should do a poll on this.

Queen B

Cyburbian
hmmm, me too!
I would certainly agree it is not unusual but perhaps we need to keep in mind our driving conditions which involves alot of long straight roads.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
Reminds me of a chapter from "The World According to Garp". I believe someone was getting a "special" in a parked car and there was an accident and something was either severed or damaged...

Bangorian

And I quote:

"His pants could have been down because he was mooning a car he was drag racing," Platt said. "His pants could have been down because he was urinating out of a window. His pants could have been down because he wasn't feeling well."

Mooning while driving? Urinating out the window! WTF!

Budgie

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
hummmm, I'm trying to picture that. :d:
It's easy and keep in mind -- when there's a wanton will there's always a way. I would gladly provide a detail description, but the MODs are always watching. Been there, done that -- had ice cream shortly there after.