• Back at the office or school? Still working from home? Need to vent, or just connect with other planner and built environment types? Come join us!

Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing or masks required.

Ok girls fess up-Inner male?

Michael Stumpf said:
OK, girl-on-girl, or multiple girls on girls? Who wants to share some sorority stories?
Hmmm.... me thinks I've already said too much. ;)

Ok. Back to the original topic.

I hate wine coolers. And Beer is definitely my alcoholic beverage of choice, but good beer - preferably a local micro brew - coors light sucks.

TS - did you take your boat on your big finger lakes cruise yet?

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Damn we have some REAL women here!

and here i am going to a sorority alumna gathering on the mall for a movie-sigh i cant hang with my tougher Cyburbia sisters

nerudite

Cyburbian
PlannerGirl said:
Damn we have some REAL women here!

and here i am going to a sorority alumna gathering on the mall for a movie-sigh i cant hang with my tougher Cyburbia sisters

You never know... you could always revive your inner male by going with your sisters to watch T3 or something. ;)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
....or you girls could have a slumber party ;)

Brilliant! Mike, where do you come up with these ideas? Oh, wait, I guess you can't post that link here.

tsc

Cyburbian
yes..just back yesterday from trip up cayuga lake, lake ontario.... having trouble adjusting to land...... still have sea legs.

The one thing good about living in an expensive area.... no matter where you go on vacation... all the restaurants seem cheap... as well as the drinks.

Even beer in Canada seems cheap.... had to bring back some real beer from Canada (albeit German)

Bringing back a few extra beers via sea is much easier than by land.......

yes.... compound miter..... see...not that butch!!!

Queen B

Cyburbian
OK, this is an inner male thread.
Don't you think the males reading this think that at an all girl slumber party, we would be wearing sloppy t -shirts and boxers, complaining about our significant others behaviors, snorting when we laugh, talking about the cost of our personal hygiene products, somehow that is much less sexy than the image they are trying to come up with!

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Queen B said:
OK, this is an inner male thread.
Don't you think the males reading this think that at an all girl slumber party, we would be wearing sloppy t -shirts and boxers, complaining about our significant others behaviors, snorting when we laugh, talking about the cost of our personal hygiene products, somehow that is much less sexy than the image they are trying to come up with!

Please, Please...don't ruin this for us...

Habanero

Cyburbian
Come on, you know we're going to have a lap dance contest and water fight.. and don't forget the practicing how to kiss!

(poor guys, had to give them something!)

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Habanero said:
Come on, you know we're going to have a lap dance contest and water fight.. and don't forget the practicing how to kiss!

YOU ROCK

nerudite

Cyburbian
Hey guys... wanna know what we talk about when we go to the bathroom together? We all plan out our next slumber party. Now you all know the truth.

Zoning Goddess

Cyburbian
I must be missing something. Every time I get together with the girls, we compare the anatomy and technique of our respective boyfriends...

Huston said:
glad to see the thread back on track ;)

I think we need to rename this thread from 'inner male' to 'The man inside you gals' (or something like that) so it can cover the variety of topics under scrutiny here.

BTW: everyone knows that no one actually sleeps at a slumber party. You stay up until 3 or4 am and, hey, I am usually the one in charge of giving massages. I give one heckuva massage and might have made a career of it except I couldn't hang with the implications of working in a 'massage parlor'.

I need respectable work -- like Erin Brockovich has. Someplace where a bustier is part of 'power dressing' and not merely a means to show off your body. Where it has a higher social purpose to cater to the lowest common denominator. Something more than mere cash money.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Michele Zone said:
BTW: everyone knows that no one actually sleeps at a slumber party. You stay up until 3 or4 am and, hey, I am usually the one in charge of giving massages.

*Kittens exploding everywhere*

Chet said:
*Kittens exploding everywhere*

You know, I am not familiar with that expression. Please enlighten me.

Chet's mod edit: Any mods or admins have that picture handy? I looked but cant find it. We sooooo many newbies to educate! :)

Michele Zone said:
You know, I am not familiar with that expression. Please enlighten me.

Chet's mod edit: Any mods or admins have that picture handy? I looked but cant find it. We sooooo many newbies to educate! :)

Well, gosh, as a cute, naive, go-getter who wants to go into planning, I did come here hoping to be educated! I am so excited that I am benefitting from you great wisdom and experience. (Translation: Should I avoid this thread from here on out, in hopes of never finding out what on earth this picture is? Hmmm. Let me think...)

Cardinal

Cyburbian
Zoning Goddess said:
You guys are gonna scare her!

I don't think she scares that easily. Kitten killing is a very common theme here. You really do have to see the picture/thread to fully appreciate it. Hopefully somebody can track it down. EG, maybe? Anyway, kitten killing is a euphemism for... um...

I went out for Chinese food yesterday. As usual, I opened my fortune cookie for my fortune. "Our first love and our last love is... self-love."

Edit: and for the meaning to "killing raccoons," check out this thread http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7279

Jeff

Cyburbian
Michael Stumpf said:

I went out for Chinese food yesterday. As usual, I opened my fortune cookie for my fortune. "Our first love and our last love is... self-love."

Shut up....

Now back to the water fights and kissing contests ;)

Mike D. said:
Shut up....

Now back to the water fights and kissing contests ;)

Hey, lighten up. He was just being gentlemanly and answering my question. Now I have a couple more:

A) I thought that was 'kissing practice' not 'kissing contest' (how do you contest a kiss?)

B) When we 'get back to discussing Lesbians', is that 'Lesbian women' or 'Lesbian men'. I, personally, would like to hear a lot more about the talents and activities of Lesbian men. I am taking copious notes. Either my husband needs to become a better Lesbian himself or I think I should consider trading up.

(with giggles, as usual)

tsc

Cyburbian
Michele Zone said:
Hey, lighten up. He was just being gentlemanly and answering my question. Now I have a couple more:

A) I thought that was 'kissing practice' not 'kissing contest' (how do you contest a kiss?)

B) When we 'get back to discussing Lesbians', is that 'Lesbian women' or 'Lesbian men'. I, personally, would like to hear a lot more about the talents and activities of Lesbian men. I am taking copious notes. Either my husband needs to become a better Lesbian himself or I think I should consider trading up.

(with giggles, as usual)

Lesbian Men??????

ts corbitt said:
yes... seems redundant....

You must be coming in on this thread late:

Some of the guys were claiming to be Lesbians and I said that you have to not only love women but also 'cook and do laundry' (ie do 'women's work', thereby being accused of being 'a woman' by some old-fashioned he-man sorts who are clueless as to why a woman would want you more if you don't treat her like a domestic slave).

Sheesh. I am the one who is supposed to be clueless here.

tsc

Cyburbian
just back from 2 weeks at sea... I skip around a lot when I read...!!!

I see .. a guy who can actually change the oil on a car.. clean the house,, toss a football,, use a hammer,,, and bake a cake for you birthday.......

donk

Cyburbian
Somebody has a little too much time on their hands this morning...

it is a rest day on the tour, and that time of the month when not much is going on.

It is so slow here, I've started thinking about Haiku Round 2

prudence

Cyburbian
Again...

Back to the kissing, lingerie (specifically why thongs are the best underwear for women), wet t-shirt contests, and pillow fights...you people are easily side-tracked.

PG, insert ;-) a little discipline.

Jeff

Cyburbian
Re: Again...

prudence said:
Back to the kissing, lingerie (specifically why thongs are the best underwear for women), wet t-shirt contests, and pillow fights...you people are easily side-tracked.

PG, insert ;-) a little discipline.

Better yet, would somebody just go ahead and start the pillow fighting, thong swapping, etc thread.

We can get daily updates about all the ongoing slumber parties.

tsc

Cyburbian
Downtown said:
Hmmm.... me thinks I've already said too much. ;)

Ok. Back to the original topic.

I hate wine coolers. And Beer is definitely my alcoholic beverage of choice, but good beer - preferably a local micro brew - coors light sucks.

TS - did you take your boat on your big finger lakes cruise yet?

Downtown are you an upstater????

prudence

Cyburbian
Mike D. said:
.....and so the upstate NY Cyburbia Slumber Party begins to take shape.

I will gladly host the 1st Upper Midwest Women of Cyburbia Slumber Party...

H

Cyburbian
RichmondJake said:
Did you forward this idea to Hugh Hefner yet?

Or, we could put together the calender in effort to save Penthouse!!!

Jeff

Cyburbian
Huston said:

I swear, the ideas we can come up with. Is this considered a "Think Tank"?

Come on girls, its time to start battling for the cover shot.

donk

Cyburbian

must work, don't play with photoshop today, must work, don't play with photoshop today.....

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
ok boys settle down now-let the girls be boys. Our sleep overs are not that exciting, wine, biore strips, hot waxings (not THERE), toe nail painting and talking about how small our boyfriends parts are or how bad they use them

*happy mike?*

Jeff

Cyburbian
You're going to the "boring" sleep overs. All Jennas sleep overs are much more entertaining.