OK, so when are we drafting?

Tide

Cyburbian
My friendly pay league isn't' drafting until Sept 3 the season starts VERY late this year.

Tide

Cyburbian
31st and probably the 1st are tough before 8:30pm eastern. Sunday might be the best option, or I'll just set an auto-draft.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
31st and probably the 1st are tough before 8:30pm eastern. Sunday might be the best option, or I'll just set an auto-draft.

We did it at least that late last year to accommodate the west coasters, it may have been at 9 Eastern

AG74683

Cyburbian
My pay league drafted on the 13th of this month. Worst freaking thing ever and I won't join any league that does that shit ever again. Half my team is injured at this point so I basically wasted 50 dollars.

I can be on whenever pretty much.

The last pre-season games are on the 3rd. Personally I'm all for drafting as late as possible (like the 8th or 9th) because I would imagine several of us may have Labor Day weekend plans and won't be around to particpate.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Ok I messed it up, but its fixed now. Land Sharks copuld you go back and edit your selections?

AG74683

Cyburbian
I tried to select but I'm not certain it worked. I'm good for Monday-Friday 8 and 9 pm. Could be available at 7 but would prefer later...

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
with 6 votes in Monday at 8 or 9 EDT is most popular> 9 that night works best for me.

Hink

OH....IO
with 6 votes in Monday at 8 or 9 EDT is most popular> 9 that night works best for me.
I will be around, but my Buckeye's are playing so I may have to yell at you all depending on how well the Hokies are playing.

Sorry guys but I guess I'm out. I can't do Monday (Labor Day) for the draft and I really don't want to spend the season with players that were auto-drafted. I think there was some interest from others on the board so hopefully you can find a replacement.