• Cyburbia is a fun, friendly, big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account, or use your email address.

Old Cyburbia miscellaneous banhammer images

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Cleaning out the Gallery. Here's some more old-time banhammer images.

misc banhammer 1.gif

misc banhammer 2.jpg

misc banhammer 3.jpg

misc banhammer 4.jpg

misc banhammer 5.jpg

misc banhammer 6.jpg

misc banhammer 7.jpg

misc banhammer 8.jpg

misc banhammer 9.jpg

misc banhammer 10.jpg

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I came back for this?
Welcome back!

Just a little bit of weekend housekeeping. Otherwise, we've been getting about 100 posts /day during weekdays, with numbers slowly increasing.

Veloise

Cyburbian
Welcome back!

Just a little bit of weekend housekeeping. Otherwise, we've been getting about 100 posts /day during weekdays, with numbers slowly increasing.
I am still winning the job postings challenge.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
I am still winning the job postings challenge.
In Michigan, I'd be overqualified for some of the jobs offering six digit salaries that you posted. The Northeast US, unfortunately, is the land of the underpaid planner. Not that I'm living in poverty or anything, but still ...

Veloise

Cyburbian
In Michigan, I'd be overqualified for some of the jobs offering six digit salaries that you posted. The Northeast US, unfortunately, is the land of the underpaid planner. Not that I'm living in poverty or anything, but still ...
Know anything about transplan? Do you wear aloha shirts?

DVD

Cyburbian
Yes, yes I do, but I'm not moving to Michigan. It's cold and Maister lives up there.

Maister

Chairman of the bored
Staff member
Yes, yes I do, but I'm not moving to Michigan. It's cold and Maister lives up there.
Two very good reasons right there not to make the move. Just leave us and our fresh water be.