• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

One for Dan

JNL

Cyburbian
While working in Nelson (top of the South Island) yesterday I took this photo for you Dan. Different place from the Tasman St I just moved from. Don't expect a sign in the mail, I left it in place. UPI: this street is just a couple of minutes from the geographical centre of NZ.

801DCP_1085-med.jpg

Last edited:

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Very cool! Scenic looking street, too. That's going up on my office door; the very cool nameplate I had from a job in Colorado keeps falling off.

Don't steal the sign, though ... don't want to see you in jail when you could be using your around the world ticket!

JNL

Cyburbian
Another UPI: Manuka is the name of a type of native flowering tree. Manuka honey is meant to have special healing properties.

Cardinal

Cyburbian
JNL said:
Another UPI: Manuka is the name of a type of native flowering tree. Manuka honey is meant to have special healing properties.
...and Cyburbia heals the troubled hearts, minds, and souls of planners everywhere.