• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Out on a vacation

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Hi Everybody!

I am on a two week vacation from yesterday so may not be able to post as regularly, but will try to peep in now and then to stay in tune with the flow of events( I mean the threads)

Bye for now.

Gedunker

Moderating
Staff member
I leave for vacation on 20 June -- Gulf O' Mexico, here we come! Yo! Hurricanes --some other time and place, deal?

DoItNow -- enjoy your holiday. Doing anything especially fun?

Floridays

Cyburbian
in-state vacation for me...going to Tampa end of month then Marco Island in July. no plans beyond that! probably go home at Tgiving.

Doitnow

Cyburbian
Update

Hi Everybody!
Am in the first week of my Summer Vacation! Well it's a family reunion ( one of my uncle's silver wedding anniversary actually) of a kind and I am travelling in the western parts of India( an interstate trip) going from cities like Baroda, Ahmedabad, Mumbai and Pune.

Can't really say that its an annual trip as i had had one long break just six months ago last year end.

I wrapped up most of my work and informed all( whatever)clients I had.

Well thats it for now. Have to rush now!

Bye!! :)