• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Outstanding examples of plan policies

Lee Nellis

Cyburbian
Ok, this is the last of these threads, at least for now. It should be obvious that I am doing something silly like trying to write a book. I also seek examples of well-written planning policies from rural counties and small towns, especially from counties. My definition of well-written is that the policies are a great deal more specific than the typical Mom and Apple Pie policies found in most rural plans, and that they are well-linked both to a basis in fact and public discussion, and to reasonably specific implementation policies. Do they exist? Your help in tracking them down will be appreciated! There is a publication budget for this book, so those who provide an example I use will actually be able to see it in print sometime next year …

el Guapo

Capitalist
I know of a guy...

Contact a Mike Gurnee, A.I.C.P., P.D.Q., B.M.O.C., R.C.M.P., E.I.E.I.O. at mikeg@trails.net. He has done some nice work in Dodge City and Ford County, Kansas.