• Ongoing coronavirus / COVID-19 discussion: how is the pandemic affecting your community, workplace, and wellness? 🦠

Working from home? So are we. Come join us! Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no social distancing.

Pad your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond Jake

You can't fight in here. This is the War Room!
Wooo hooo. I'm 3/10 of the way to joining the Clube. :b: :b:

There, sorr...

SlaveToTheGrind

Cyburbian
Tranplanner said:
I think your math is a bit off... The Clube=1000 posts.

Keep tryin' though!
The Canadian is right! 3/5 would be 600. Of course we all know that. I'm just padding my posts.

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Catch me if you can!!!!!!! BEWWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

H

Cyburbian
this reply is only for padding, dont bother to read it. :-D

pete-rock

Cyburbian
I'm closing in on halfway to the clube.

I actually had an idea for a "pete-rock opinions" thread to pad posts, but I think it would've been slammed by those who earned their way into the clube.

pete-rock said:
I'm closing in on halfway to the clube.

I actually had an idea for a "pete-rock opinions" thread to pad posts, but I think it would've been slammed by those who earned their way into the clube.
We should start a Neverending Quote thread. Just quote the previous post for no apparent reason other than to just quote it. ;)

Richmond Jake

Chet said:
Catch me if you can!!!!!!! BEWWWWW HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
I won't even try. That would demonstrate remarkable disrespect for my employer.

Jeff

Cyburbian
You are all sad. Please pad you post number with meaningful stuff ... like lesbians.

kms

Cyburbian
Planderella said:
We should start a Neverending Quote thread. Just quote the previous post for no apparent reason other than to just quote it. ;)
Sounds good to me.

Trail Nazi

Cyburbian
The peditrician says that we all develop on our time and we should not be so concerned with the charts.

Otis

Cyburbian
I'm thinking about becoming a curmudgeon. Then I could respond to all posts with "Bah!" That would help me toward the clube.

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
Somehow....I bet this thread will be closed before too long...... :)

Plannerbabs

Cyburbian
I'm (pad) having chicken (pad) soup for lunch, and will have (pad) chicken (pad) Pad (pad) Thai for (pad) dinner.

JNA

Cyburbian Plus
can i get change for my 2 cents worth of though on this padding

Super Amputee Cat

Cyburbian
I have about 180 posts, give or take.

But if you added all my posts from the old Planning Peeves days of 1998-2000 and the posts from the subsequent Discus-type format, I'd probably be closer to 250.

Richmond Jake

NHPlanner said:
Somehow....I bet this thread will be closed before too long...... :)
Spoken like a planner with no sense of humor (sorry, planners). (pad)

NHPlanner

A shadow of my former self
Staff member
RichmondJake said:
Spoken like a planner with no sense of humor (sorry, planners). (pad)
Yes, but alas, in this thread:

http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1966&highlight=post+padding

I have the following justification to close the thread.....

Dan said:
Post padding is the act of increasing your post count by posting multiple short, superfluous messages, or splitting a single train of thought into several consecutive messages.

On Cyburbia, post padding generally takes the form of posting a very short message, following it up a few minutes later with another short message ... and another, and another, and another. Instead of posting a new message, edit your previous post. Moderators have the right to consolidate or delete posts both to improve the readability of the thread, and to ensure fair post counts of Cyburbia users.
Sorry guys (and gals)....but this thread has run it's course.....perhaps someone should start another neverending thread of some sort.....

PlannerGirl

Cyburbian Plus
Lol Im with TN, G*d graced some of us with plenty of...stuff we dont need wonderbras ;-)

Though the extra padding on the backside could go away. And as for photos the other mods can vouch for that ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.