• We're a fun, friendly, and diverse group of planners, placemakers, students, and other folks who found their people here. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! Use your email address, or register through your Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.
  • On Thursday night (2/21), I did something I probably shouldn't have with the server. I lost about 90 posts and three new users in the process. If you registered on Thursday, please re-register. If you posted on Thursday, maybe post twice as much on Friday? Again, I apologize. :(

Parking Parking regulations for assisted living facilities

Thibault

Does anyone know what the general parking regulations are for assisted living facilities? For instance - and this is just a shot in the dark - 1 space per two residents and 1 for each employee. Please help.

For group care homes, the City of Davis requires two spaces if six residents or fewer, three for 7-12 residents, and one space per three beds if more than 12 clients. Tandem parking and parking within the front setback is permitted in residential zoning districts. Rest homes also require one space for each three beds.