Payment for league

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
I was hoping that everyone could pay me via Paypal and I could pay out winnings in the same manner. Will that work for everyone?

Hink

OH....IO
What is the person who wins doesn't have Paypal? Are you willing to send the cash via snail mail?

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Maybe, let me try something.
If I request money Paypal wants to charge me. So if you have Paypal, go to send money to friends and it will be free. Otherwise, PM me and I'll give you my snail mail.

Hink

OH....IO
If I request money Paypal wants to charge me. So if you have Paypal, go to send money to friends and it will be free. Otherwise, PM me and I'll give you my snail mail.
Do I just search by email? This Paypal stuff isn't my specialty....

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Do I just search by email? This Paypal stuff isn't my specialty....
Once you have a paypal account, go to Transfer> send money to friends> then enter my email address. You can always do snail mail if you want, I've had a couple requests already.

Tide

Cyburbian
Looks like they got you locked out buddy... "participant is currently unavailable to receive money" using your gmail address.

Oh. I didn't realize that either. I was waiting for a notice. This is the only FFL I do and it does make the whole schedule more interesting since there's an interest in almost every game. That said, I think fantasy football is helping to kill the NFL since it's all about offensive production and in another 10 years it will probably be a penalty just to put a defense on the field.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Well, you could all just send me ten bucks since it's pretty clear I am going to win this thing. ;-)