Payment for league

Hink

OH....IO
Yeah, I wish I had this team in my money league. I've lost most of my starters to injury.
Two notes ;):

If they played the same schedule as Oh-High-Oh, Iowegions would be 3-2.

All three of the losses for Oh-High-Oh this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Two notes ;):

If they played the same schedule as Oh-High-Oh, Iowegions would be 3-2.

All three of the losses for Oh-High-Oh this season have come when their opponent had their highest-scoring week of the season.
Well then, considering that, I'm still on top.... :)

Hink

OH....IO
Well then, considering that, I'm still on top.... :)
Just some more thoughts ;)

Strength of Schedule - Hardest

Record Record Holder Average
Weekly Average Oh-High-Oh 143.98

Strength of Schedule - Easiest
Record Record Holder Average
Weekly Average Iowegions 112.37

The One

Cyburbian
FYI

So....in my other league......I was leading by 0.23 points going into the LAST play of the last game Sunday night......with the last player active P. Manning......came in......took a knee to win the game.......I ended up losing the game because he took a knee.....lost by 0.02 points! LOL:r::lmao::-@

AG74683

Cyburbian
So....in my other league......I was leading by 0.23 points going into the LAST play of the last game Sunday night......with the last player active P. Manning......came in......took a knee to win the game.......I ended up losing the game because he took a knee.....lost by 0.02 points! LOL:r::lmao::-@
OUCH!

In my other league, I started the season 0-4. Finished up at 6-7 and still managed to make the playoff bracket and win $25.00 minimum. Lost the final regular season game by 10 points. Miami's D didn't work out too well last night. I play against the 11-2 monster team in the league, however one of his 2 losses was to me so that's a decent sign I suppose.

My best league is the negative league I run. 12-2 with #1 playoff seeding this coming week. Hoping good things in the first round of playoffs next week, I'll be starting Drew Stanton against the Rams, and Ryan Tannehill against the Patriots. (Although I started Josh McCown who got me a good 48 points this week, and the Sanchize with a respectable 20 points, their matchups this week aren't as favorable.) The Jaguars and Vikings head coaches I'll start this week should both hopefully lose against the Ravens and the Lions. I was only good this year at being bad.

AG74683

Cyburbian
My best league is the negative league I run. 12-2 with #1 playoff seeding this coming week. Hoping good things in the first round of playoffs next week, I'll be starting Drew Stanton against the Rams, and Ryan Tannehill against the Patriots. (Although I started Josh McCown who got me a good 48 points this week, and the Sanchize with a respectable 20 points, their matchups this week aren't as favorable.) The Jaguars and Vikings head coaches I'll start this week should both hopefully lose against the Ravens and the Lions. I was only good this year at being bad.
Okay...this sounds awesome. I've never heard of a negative league before. I assume someone can't just play a team of all free agents? Because some leagues actually still have Jamarcus Russell in there...

Okay...this sounds awesome. I've never heard of a negative league before. I assume someone can't just play a team of all free agents? Because some leagues actually still have Jamarcus Russell in there...
If we played free agents, there wouldn't be points to be scored. We play 2 QB's, 2 Def, and 2 Head Coaches as our starting lineup and utilize traditionally negative points and make them a positive. So, for QB's for instance: +1 for each incompletion, +3 for getting sacked, +5 for each interception thrown, +3 for each fumble lost. Plus any fumble or INT returned for a TD (Pick 6) is a 15 point bonus. Head Coaches only get points if they lose and get more points for the higher margin of defeat (up to 30). Blake Bortles and Ryan Tannehill scored the highest this week so far at 45 and 42 points a piece.

I'm behind Dan in the Cyburbia playoffs, but starting Cutler. I'm winning in our negative league playoff but the other guy has Cutler. Go Jay!

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
If we played free agents, there wouldn't be points to be scored. We play 2 QB's, 2 Def, and 2 Head Coaches as our starting lineup and utilize traditionally negative points and make them a positive. So, for QB's for instance: +1 for each incompletion, +3 for getting sacked, +5 for each interception thrown, +3 for each fumble lost. Plus any fumble or INT returned for a TD (Pick 6) is a 15 point bonus. Head Coaches only get points if they lose and get more points for the higher margin of defeat (up to 30). Blake Bortles and Ryan Tannehill scored the highest this week so far at 45 and 42 points a piece.

I'm behind Dan in the Cyburbia playoffs, but starting Cutler. I'm winning in our negative league playoff but the other guy has Cutler. Go Jay!
As fate would have it I have both Cutler and Graham in my money league. I'm down 75 points and my opponent has Bennett left. If Cutler and Graham go mediocre, I could lose both games. I think I'm toast.....

As fate would have it I have both Cutler and Graham in my money league. I'm down 75 points and my opponent has Bennett left. If Cutler and Graham go mediocre, I could lose both games. I think I'm toast.....
Congrats on this league at least.

I should amend an earlier post. In our negative league, the high scorer of the week was Jay Cutler with 48 points. My 11-2 regular season record was no match going up against Cutler in the first round. There's always next year.

giff57

Corn Burning Fool
Staff member
Congrats on this league at least.

I should amend an earlier post. In our negative league, the high scorer of the week was Jay Cutler with 48 points. My 11-2 regular season record was no match going up against Cutler in the first round. There's always next year.
We pay to third place so I still have a chance to cash in. I'm playing for free because I hit one of the high score payouts this season. Cutler won a few games for me early but lately he's stunk things up.

The One

Cyburbian
Hey.....

NO keepers next year.....if you can pick my pocket this year and take Manning away......we draft again next year.......oh and from the bottom up this time:r::p;)

Hink

OH....IO
NO keepers next year.....if you can pick my pocket this year and take Manning away......we draft again next year.......oh and from the bottom up this time:r::p;)
You can have Manning next year. He has been worthless the last two games.... I am going to guess that he will follow that into next year...

The One

Cyburbian
Hmmm......

You can have Manning next year. He has been worthless the last two games.... I am going to guess that he will follow that into next year...
Oh yeah......after he, Brady and Brees leave the game......it will be parity city at that position anyway......(Luck being the only real standout)

Tide

Cyburbian
Since there isn't a trash talk 2014 I'll throw this in here. What an underwhelming championship game we have going here, everyone else in the consolation round could have won this week in the championship bracket.