• Cyburbia is a friendly big tent, where we share our experiences and thoughts about urban planning practice, planning adjacent topics, and whatever else comes to mind. No ads, no spam, no echo chambers. Create your FREE Cyburbia ID, and join us today! You can also register through your Reddit, Facebook, Google, Twitter, or Microsoft account.

Perry's Corner blog!

Dan

Dear Leader
Staff member
Okay, gang ... I spent this afternoon installing and customizing Moveable Type, an open source weblog software package that has recieved mostly very positive reviews. I moved all the Perry's Corner essays to the blog pages. The URL is still the same ... http://perry.cyburbia.org . There's still a wee bit of fine tuning, but otherwise the blog is working perfectly.

Why a blog? Instead of mailing essays to me, Perry can visit a Web page, fill out a form, and volia! Site updated. Hopefully, the ability to add an essay to the site any time, without my intervention and procrastination, will inspire Perry to give us some words of wisdom a bit more often :).

Chet

Cyburbian Emeritus
Looks great Dan. I always enjoy Perry's part of Cyburbia when I have time to sit back and spend more than a moment at a time on line.

Earl Finkler

Cyburbian
Thanks Dan
It is truly great to get as much inspiration as Perry can share with us, especially in these war-torn times.
And I wanted to share a bonus ---looks like my wife Chris and I will be able to see Perry in person during a trip to Tucson the latter part of May. Going for grandson's high school graduation but will make every effort to surge through the growing Tucson traffic congestion to reach Perry.
All the best
Earl